A license is required to hold a yard sale in Middle Township.
Yard sale licenses are available in the Construction Office.
- Each license is good for 2 consecutive days and a rain date is permitted.
- The fee for a license is $10.00.
- Each property in Middle Township is permitted 2 yard sales per year and
- they must be 30 days apart.
- No signs for advertising or directions are permitted any place other than the premises at which the sale is being held.
- Each year a “Free Yard Sale Weekend” is held the third weekend in September.